Application Engineers (m/f/d)
for Public Transport Software
We are looking for Application Engineers (m/f/d) in our London office
- to implement transportation scheduling and operations software at rail companies in the UK
- who want to be a part of a fast-growing, internationally recognised, market-leading software company
As an Application Engineer (m/f/d) you will
- implement and configure large software systems for public transport companies and manage the launch and rollout for our international customers
- communicate and create requirements and specifications for our products, working closely with our team in Germany
- participate in testing, installation and configuration of IVU’s software products and train the users
- support our sales team with customer presentations and technical expertise
We are looking for colleagues (m/f/d)
- who are excited about the transportation/transit sector and ideally have already gained initial experience in a UK Train Operating Company, e.g. with Timetable Planning, Crew Diagramming, Disruption management etc.
- who want to make a difference in how people travel, how society manages its resources, and in supporting a sustainable environment
- with a degree in computer science, mathematics, transportation, engineering, project management or a similar field
- with an excellent customer focus and strong analytical and communication skills
- who think before they act, come up with convincing ideas, and thrive in an environment requiring and rewarding self-reliance
Send us your application documents by e-mail to email@example.com or click on the apply button:
If you have any questions about our current job openings or your application, feel free to get in touch. Simply send an e-mail or give us a call.
We look forward to hearing from you!